Monday, January 6, 2014

Pitbull (2) Week of 1/4-5/2014

What's up everyone! This weeks countdown was...upsetting, maddening, & ridiculous! Before we look at the list, here's a list of songs that left this week

  • Nothing to put here
  • This spot is empty too!
  • WTF Hits 1!
  • I wish this spot belonged to My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark- Fall Out Boy!

The Countdown.

  1. Timber- Pitbull ft. Ke$ha
  2. Counting Stars- One Republic
  3. The Monster- Eminem ft. Rihanna
  4. Demons- Imagine Dragons
  5. Wake Me Up- Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc
  6. Let Her Go- Passenger
  7. Story of My Life- One Direction
  8. Royals- Lorde
  9. Dance With Me Tonight- Olly Murs
  10. Stay The Night- Zedd ft. Hayley Williams
  11. Classic- MKTO
  12. This Is What It Feels Like- Armin van Buuren ft. Trevor Guthrie
  13. Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood
  14. We Own The Night- The Wanted
  15. Alone Together- Fall Out Boy
  16. Dark Horse- Katy Perry ft. Juicy J
  17. I Want Crazy- Hunter Hayes
  18. Drink You Away- Justin Timberlake
  19. Burn- Ellie Goulding
  20. Still Into You- Paramore
  21. Brave- Sara Bareilles
  22. How I Feel- Flo Rida
  23. Hell Yeah- Midnight Red
  24. Rosana- Wax
  25. Slow Down- Selena Gomez
  26. Do What U Want- Lady Gaga ft. R. Kelly
  27. Young Girls- Bruno Mars
  28. White Walls- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis
  29. Roar- Katy Perry
  30. Mi Mi Mi- Serebro
  31. Safe & Sound- Capital Cities
  32. Blurred Lines- Robin Thicke ft. T.I. & Pharrell
  33. A Light That Never Comes- Linkin Park & Steve Aoki
  34. I Need Your Love- Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding
  35. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark- Fall Out Boy
  36. What Now- Rihanna
  37. Applause- Lady Gaga
  38. Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
  39. Can't Hold Us- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton
  40. Say Something- A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera
  41. Rough Water- Travie McCoy ft. Jason Mraz
  42. Say It, Just Say It- The Mowgli's
  43. Love Me Again- John Newman
  44. Miss Jackson- Panic! At The Disco ft. Lolo
  45. Heart Attack- Enrique Iglesias
Notes:
  • This week I got a new Whatuwant Crew survey and it included a lot of Hit-Bound songs (and strangely enough Wrecking Ball- Miley Cyrus???) I really hope this means there will be a bunch of new debuts next week! 
  • I bought the albums The Heist- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Pure Heroine- Lorde a few days ago! They were both good albums, but The Heist really blew me away! Macklemore expresses his opinions on issues and different struggles he has gone through (Same Love, Starting Over, A Wake), plus a bunch of just fun songs (Thrift Shop, Jimmy Iovine, Wing$), and even a country song called Cowboy Boots! Any song chosen as the next single will be popular no matter what!
  • Am I seeing a potential #1 from Let Her Go- Passenger??? I sure hope so!
  • When introducing Mi Mi Mi- Serebro, Spyder Harrison said "the song that drives me CRAZY!" I hope to see it's demise soon!
  • Team- Lorde, Neon Lights- Demi Lovato, Replay- Zendaya, Dance Apocalyptic- Janelle Monae The Wire- Haim, Pompeii- Bastille, Thinking About You- Calvin Harris ft. Ayah Marar, & Pumping Blood- NONONO from Hit-Bound would all be good debut choices! Anything but XO- Beyonce & I'm Ready- TJR and I will be a happy camper!
  • I will be doing my top 10 choices from now on.

Top 10 Choices: 

  1. Timber- Pitbull ft. Ke$ha
  2. Let Her Go- Passenger
  3. Dark Horse- Katy Perry ft. Juicy J
  4. Counting Stars- One Republic
  5. Demons- Imagine Dragons
  6. Drink You Away- Justin Timberlake
  7. The Monster- Eminem ft. Rihanna
  8. Do What U Want- Lady Gaga ft. R. Kelly
  9. Say Something- A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera
  10. White Walls- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis
( Next is What Now- Rihanna, Story of My Life- One Direction & I Want Crazy- Hunter Hayes)

2 comments:

  1. What Was The Wutchuwant Crew Survey For?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You give your opinions on different songs, and a bunch of different questions.

    ReplyDelete