Sunday, January 12, 2014

One Republic (2) 1/11-12/2014

Hey, whats up guys! This is the week we had all been waiting for! Before we go any further here are the songs were saying goodbye too (yes I'm being serious!)

  • Heart Attack- Enrique Iglesias
  • Safe & Sound- Capital Cities
  • A Light That Never Comes- Linkin Park & Steve Aoki
  • What Now- Rihanna
  • Rough Water- Travie McCoy ft. Jason Mraz
  • Say It, Just Say it- The Mowgli's
The Countdown:
  1. Counting Stars- One Republic
  2. Timber- Pitbull ft. Ke$ha
  3. Demons- Imagine Dragons
  4. The Monster- Eminem ft. Rihanna
  5. Let Her Go- Passenger
  6. Wake Me Up- Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc
  7. Dance With Me Tonight- Olly Murs
  8. Alone Together- Fall Out Boy
  9. Story of My Life- One Direction
  10. Burn- Ellie Goulding
  11. Classic- MKTO
  12. Stay The Night- Zedd ft. Hayley Williams
  13. We Own The Night- The Wanted
  14. Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood
  15. Do What U Want- Lady Gaga ft. R. Kelly
  16. I Want Crazy- Hunter Hayes
  17. Dark Horse- Katy Perry ft. Juicy J
  18. Miss Jackson- Panic! At The Disco ft. Lolo
  19. Brave-  Sara Bareilles
  20. This Is What It Feels Like- Armin van Buuren ft. Trevor Guthrie
  21. Royals- Lorde
  22. Hell Yeah- Midnight Red
  23. White Walls- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis
  24. Still Into You- Paramore
  25. Drink You Away- Justin Timberlake
  26. How I Feel- Flo Rida
  27. Say Something- A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera
  28. Feel Good- Goldhouse (DEBUT)
  29. Young Girls- Bruno Mars
  30. Applause- Lady Gaga
  31. Blurred Lines- Robin Thicke ft. T.I. & Pharrell
  32. Mi Mi Mi- Serebro
  33. Team- Lorde (DEBUT)
  34. Can't Hold Us- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton
  35. Pompeii- Bastille (DEBUT)
  36. Love Me Again- John Newman
  37. The Wire- Haim (DEBUT)
  38. Rosana- Wax
  39. Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
  40. Goodbye- Glenn Morrison (DEBUT)
  41. Roar- Katy Perry
  42. XO- Beyoncé (DEBUT)
  43. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark- Fall Out Boy
  44. I Need Your Love- Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding
  45. Slow Down- Selena Gomez
Entrants Review:

So lets start out with XO-Beyoncé. At first I absolutely hated the song, but It has grown on me a little bit. While I was color coding the top I really debated weather it was blue or red. Honestly though I do not see this song catching on.

Next, Goodbye- Glenn Morrison. I like this song. I was really surprised it debuted over some other songs still on Hit-Bound though. I think this song will be around for a while.

We FINALLY got the debut of The Wire- Haim! I have been waiting a long time for this song to debut! The reason I love this song so much is because it is not a typical hit song. I hope its around for a long time!

Pompeii- Bastille is one of my favorite songs right now! I was stocked when I heard it debut!

Even though I love The Wire & Pompeii, the best debut of the week it Team- Lorde! If you follow my blog then you know I am a huge Lorde fan!

The last, and certainly least debut this week was Feel Good- Goldhouse! I really can't stand this song!

Other Notes:

  • I was not expecting that Miss Jackson- Panic! At The Disco ft. Lolo was going to jump from #44 to #18, but I'm not complaining!
  • I really don't understand why Neon Lights- Demi Lovato & Wrecking Ball- Miley Cyrus didn't debut this week even though they both have had massive air time lately.
  • Let Her Go- Passenger is in the top 5! It better get #1 soon!
  • I am really happy to see My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark- Fall Out Boy at #43!
  • Say Something- A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera finally made a jump to the middle of the countdown!
  • I would really like to see Drink You Away- Justin Timberlake, Do What U Want- Lady Gaga ft. R. Kelly & Dark Horse- Katy Perry ft. Juicy J make it to the top 10 soon! They all three deserve it!
  • I'm upset that What Now- Rihanna dropped out! It isn't too often I like a Rihanna song, so when I do it needs to stick around longer than a few weeks!
  • Burn- Ellie Goulding is finally in the top 10!
Top 10 Picks:
  1. Timber- Pitbull ft. Ke$ha
  2. Let Her Go- Passneger
  3. Do What U Want- Lady Gaga ft. R. Kelly
  4. Dark Horse- Katy Perry ft. Juicy J
  5. Drink You Away- Justin Timberlake
  6. Counting Stars- One Republic
  7. Team- Lorde
  8. Demons- Imagine Dragons
  9. The Monster- Eminem ft. Rihanna
  10. Say Something- A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera

No comments:

Post a Comment