Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mid-Week Update

Hey guys! This is a new thing I might stick with.

So listening to Hits 1 this week I have noticed a lot of new music and Hit-Bound playing. Heres a list of some of the songs.


  • Happy- Pharrell
  • Team- Lorde
  • The Man- Aloe Blacc
  • Wrecking Ball- Miley Cyrus (yes, I really did hear this song! Hits 1 is a tad bit behind but whatever I love this song!)
  • Dare You- Hardwell ft. Matthew Koma
  • Neon Lights- Demi Lovato
  • Pompeii- Bastille
  • I'm Ready- AJR (Hopefully this song doesn't catch on!)
  • The Wire- Haim
  • Replay- Zendaya
  • Dance Apocalyptic- Janelle Monae
These are just songs I've heard a lot of on Hits 1 lately. I really hope this means the 2-week hiatus of no debuts on the Weekend Countdown will be coming to an end shortly!

1 comment:

  1. The CountdownRecap is retiring from recapping the Weekend Countdown.

    ReplyDelete