Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pitbull (1) Week of 12/27-28/2013

Hey guys! Sorry this post is really late! I was visiting family in South Carolina for New Years, but I'm back now! Before we get to the countdown, here's the songs we said goodbye to. Oh wait! None did. ;(
Red= LEAVE   Blue= Don't care   Green= Used to love, now need to go   Yellow= LOVE!

The Countdown
45. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love (#39)
44. The Mowgli's – Say It, Just Say It (#30)

43. Travie McCoy/Jason Mraz – Rough Water (#43)
42. A Great Big World/Christina Aguilera – Say Something (#40)
41. John Newman – Love Me Again (#31)
40. Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (#32)
39. Enrique Iglesias – Heart Attack (#45)
38. Bruno Mars – Young Girls (#36)
37. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/Ray Dalton – Can't Hold Us (#35)
36. Imagine Dragons – Radioactive (#34)

35. Lady Gaga – Applause (#33)
34. Linkin Park/Steve Aoki – A Light That Never Comes (#28)
33. Rihanna – What Now (#37)
32. Katy Perry – Roar (#17)
31. Wax – Rosana (#26)
30. Capital Cities – Safe and Sound (#44)
29. Serebro – Mi Mi Mi (#41)

28. Panic! At The Disco/Lolo – Miss Jackson (#25)
27. Robin Thicke/Pharrell/T.I. – Blurred Lines (#29)
26. Midnight Red – Hell Yeah (#27)
25. Ellie Goulding – Burn (#18)
24. The Wanted – We Own The Night (#42)
23. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/ScHoolboy Q & Hollis – White Walls (#16)
22. Sara Bareilles – Brave (#22)
21. Flo Rida – How I Feel (#23)
20. Justin Timberlake – Drink You Away (#20)
19. Lady Gaga/R. Kelly – Do What U Want (#21)

18. Paramore – Still Into You (#19)
17. Selena Gomez – Slow Down (#15)
16. Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy (#12)
15. Katy Perry/Juicy J – Dark Horse (#38)
14. The Neighbourhood – Sweater Weather (#10)
13. MKTO – Classic (#9)
12. Armin van Buuren/Trevor Guthrie – This Is What It Feels Like (#13)
11. One Direction – Story Of My Life (#24)
10. Fall Out Boy – Alone Together (#5)
9. Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight (#11)

8. Passenger – Let Her Go (#14)
7. Zedd/Hayley Williams – Stay The Night (#8)
6. Lorde – Royals (#7)
5. Avicii/Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up (#6)
4. Imagine Dragons – Demons (#3)
3. Eminem/Rihanna – The Monster (#4)
2. OneRepublic – Counting Stars (#1)
1. Pitbull/Ke$ha – Timber (#2) [1st Wk @ #1]


Notes:

  • Who is voting for Mi Mi Mi- Serebro & Rosana- Wax?????
  • I'm predicting Let Her Go- Passenger will be #1 within the next month!
  • Say Something- A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera needs to start moving up!!
  • I wish there would be a change up in Hit-Bound & the Countdown soon!
  • Thats enough for now. Now to do this weeks and post my own Top 40 on my other blog.

Top 5 Picks:

  1. Timber- Pitbull ft. Ke$ha
  2. Dark Horse- Katy Perry ft. Juicy J
  3. Counting Stars- One Republic
  4. Let Her Go- Passenger
  5. Drink You Away- Justin Timberlake
(Next is Say Something- A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera, Do What U Want- Lady Gaga ft. R. Kelly, Demons- Imagine Dragons, & The Monster- Eminem ft. Rihanna)

3 comments:

  1. Did You Copy The Countdown From My Blog? It Sure Looks Like It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, just this time because I have a lot of work to do and I didn't wanna waste time typing it all out. It won't happen again (unless I'm feeling lazy)! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm cool with you doing that. It is perfectly fine. I could tell it was from my blog because of the font. You just re-color-coded them. But I'm cool with you doing that. As long as you get the right information. :)

      Delete