Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I'm Back! Hits-1 Recommendations!

Sorry to everyone who has been following this blog! I lost touch a little bit with it but I'm BACK! Expect Hits-1 updates often. So in the meantime I will review all the songs that have debuted on the Weekend Countdown since the beginning of February! Before I do that here are some songs that are not currently played on Hits-1 that I would like to see be played soon!


  • Mmm Yeah- Austin Mahone ft. Pitbull
    • This song is AMAZING! It has an amazing beat & fun lyrics! These two make a really good pair too!
  • Human- Christina Perri
    • This song has really good lyrics and is inspirational. Christina Perri's vocals are great as usual too!
  • Hold On- Colbie Caillat
    • Colbie Caillat is great on the track, but whats new!
  • Let It Go- Demi Lovato
    • With Frozen being released soon, and Idina Menzel's version not being as radio-friendly, I would love and not be suprised if this song got airplay. (Unless Neon Lights would get less, then nevermind!)
  • I See Fire- Ed Sheeran
    • I love this song. I'm not sure how radio-friendly it is, but its a great song. Its also on The Hobbit: Desolation of Smog!
  • Expired Lover- Emily Kinney
    • Most people know Emily Kinney as Beth Greene on The Walking Dead, who sings every now and then. Well her music is pretty good. With Sunday nights episode focusing mostly on her and Norman Reedus's character Daryl Dixon, hopefully it will boost her musics popularity!
  • Better Together- Fifth Harmony
    • Fifth Harmony is a better girl group than Little Mix, Haim, & Serebro who are all played on Hits 1.
  • Invisible- Hunter Hayes
    • Just because its by Hunter Hayes it should automatically played everywhere. It helps that this song attacks bullying!
  • All of Me- John Legend
    • This song is just flat out amazing! It it #4 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. I was expecting it to be on Hit-Bound last weekend, but I bet it is this weekend.
  • Show Me- Kid Ink ft. Chris Brown
    • This song is extremely catchy! Its on the American Top 40 chart, so I hope that means Hits-1 will play it soon.
  • Glory & Gore- Lorde
    • If you don't know already I am a HUGE Lorde fan. This song is not a disappointment. Its climbing Billboard and iTunes right now. Hits-1 likes Lorde so I'm sure it will be played soon!
  • Lucky Strike- Maroon 5
    • I'm expecting Adam Levine to perform this song on The Voice sometime in the next few weeks like all the coaches so to release new music (ex. Say Something- A Great Big World/Christina Aguilera). I love this song. One of their best!
  • She Keeps Me Warm- Mary Lambert
    • If you couldn't tell from the title, this song is a sequel to Same Love- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Mary Lambert. Mary Lambert is a great vocalist! I love when artists sing about great causes!
  • Midnight Memories- One Direction
    • I've been expecting this song to be on Hits-1 for a while. This song is a lot of fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment