Thursday, March 6, 2014

Song Review for Debuts in February & March.

Hey guys! Since I haven't reviewed debuts on the Weekend Countdown since the beginning of February, here they are. (Hint: I like all of them!)


  • Take Me Home- Cash Cash ft. Bebe Rexha
    • I really enjoy this song! Bebe Rexha has really good vocals! I hope to hear more from her in the future.
  • Talk Dirty- Jason Derulo
    • Unfortunately Hits-1 cuts 2 Chainz from the song, but I still love the Hits-1 version. The instruments are great! This is a song Jason Derulo needed! With The Other Side being boring, and Marry Me not getting very popular, Talk Dirty puts Jason Derulo back on the map.
  • Replay- Zendaya
    • Replay is a great song! I hope it sticks around for a long time!
  • Best Day of My Life- American Authors
    • I didn't like this song. I thought it was too much like It's Time- Imagine Dragons and Ho Hey- The Lumineers, but it has really grown on me. When I have my music on shuffle I always get this song and On Top of The World- Imagine Dragons mixed up. I still thoroughly enjoy the song!
  • Neon Lights- Demi Lovato
    •  I love this song too! I have always been a Demi Lovato fan and this song does not disappoint. I rank it up there with Heart Attack as one of her best!
  • Hey Brother- Avicii ft. Dan Tyminski
    • I probably sound like a broken record right now, but I love this song! Its different than any song out right now. Avicii is a great DJ! Dan Tyminski plays a great part too!
  • The Man- Aloe Blacc
    • Aloe Blacc is THE MAN! I love the tone of his voice and his country/R&B sound! Perfect for mainstream right now!
  • Headlights- Eminem ft. Nate Ruess
    • Honestly, compared to The Monster this song is not very good. That being said, I really enjoy this song! This song I would assume is very personal to Eminem. Nate Ruess plays a great part.
  • Can't Remember To Forget You- Shakira ft. Rihanna 
    • I am not usually a big Shakira or Rihanna fan, but I love this song. It is a ton of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment