Sunday, February 2, 2014

Recomendations for the Hits 1

  • Mmm Yeah- Austin Mahone ft. Pitbull
This song is AMAZING! It has catchy beats & fun lyrics! It is what Hits 1 needs!
  • Waiting For Superman- Daughtry
Daughtry can SING! I love this song!
  • Let It Go- Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato has quite the voice! I feel like this song would do really well due to the recent success of the Frozen soundtrack.
  • I See Fire- Ed Sheeran
I love the vocals in this song!
  • 3000 Miles- Emblem3
Emblem3 is just a great band that needs another song on Hits 1  after Chloe!
  • Better Together- Fifth Harmony
I love this group of gals are amazing! Better Together has great energy that would do really well on the Hits 1!
  • Invisible- Hunter Hayes
You can never go wrong with Hunter Hayes. I love the message in this song!
  • Adore You- Miley Cyrus
Not as good as Wrecking Ball, but still a good song.
  • Midnight Memories- One Direction
It's One Direction. Obviously it will debut soon, but sooner the better!
  • Can't Remember To Forget You- Shakira ft. Rihanna
This song is surprisingly a lot of fun! I would love to see it on Hits 1!

1 comment:

  1. I can read the descriptions just fine. Some people will have a hard time reading it though. I have better vision than a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete