Saturday, March 8, 2014

Weekend Countdown March 8-9, 2014!

As you guys know I don't post the countdown, I just give my overall thoughts. This week we are saying goodbye 5 songs! All of them needed to go but one (Brave- Sara Bareilles). Here are the songs that left this week!


  • Applause- Lady Gaga
  • Brave- Sara Bareilles
  • I Need Your Love- Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding
  • Love Me Again- John Newman
  • Chocolate- The 1975
Debuts:
  • This Is What It Feels Like- Armin van Buuren ft. Trevor Guthrie
    • Yeah, I know this isn't a debut, its back on the countdown for a 3rd time! I hate re-entries! Go away Armin van Buuren! 
  • Pumping Blood- NONONO
    • I really enjoy this song. It was on Hit-Bound for what seems like a year but I'm still really happy it debuted!
  • Animals- Martin Garrix
    • This is one of the BEST dance tracks I have ever heard! Even though it lacks words for the most part, I don't really mind! I hope Animals is around for a LONG time!
  • Find You- Zedd ft. Matthew Koma & Miriam Bryant
    • This is a pretty good song! There is nothing not to like about it. Zedd is a great DJ, and Matthew Koma & Miriam Bryant both have really good vocals!
  • I Want It All- Karmin
    • You can never go wrong with Karmin! I absolutely LOVE this song! This song was produced by Pitch Perfect star Ester Dean! I love the 80's feel to it! I Want It All is up there with Acapella and Brokenhearted as one of their best!

No comments:

Post a Comment